Well, I find myself with quite a bit of time on my hands this weekend because I'm all stitched up following a goofy crash that resulted in 5 stitches across the knee.
That means I can't ride for 7-10 days.....borrrrrring.......it's not so much the missed training that I'm worried about, although that does weigh on my mind somewhat, but more the fact that I really like riding my bike!
So I feel my "Two Wheeled World" needs no intro because everyone who wil see this pretty much knows what I've been up to, but here are a few recent pictures to get things rolling...
So I feel my "Two Wheeled World" needs no intro because everyone who wil see this pretty much knows what I've been up to, but here are a few recent pictures to get things rolling...
Crested Butte last weekend-- 14th place out of 46 in the SemiPro's amid BEAUTIFUL weather and great course conditions...

3 comments:
Let me be the first to welcome you! We'd both better get in the habit of posting before I move away. Nice pics by the way.
It's about damn time!
I'll even add you to my links!
Post a Comment