My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twowheeledworld.com
and update your bookmarks. See you in a second!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fireside Chat...




There's no substitute for dedication - but beyond that, few things in life are as cool as mountain biking during a snowstorm. With only the whisper of a breeze through the snow-encrusted pine trees all else is calm, still, and isolated.










Drastic temps call for drastic measures-- time to swap the bike helmet for a ski helmet and goggles. Cause there's plenty of time to sit in front of the fire sipping hot coffee later.












Mother nature has a funny way of letting you know where you stack up on the food chain. Fortunately for us, the Division of Wildlife lets us know, too.





Yes, mother, I turned around precisely at this point.






Rides like these put you in another state of mind. Because no one ever said on their death bed, "I wish I would have worked more..."


Don't save up on life - you gotta spend it all...













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words... Nuck'n Futz!

Anonymous said...

Snow Rulz.

Anonymous said...

Nice Stick!