My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twowheeledworld.com
and update your bookmarks. See you in a second!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Holiday Buzz...

Well we're deep within the holiday season these days. After eating some bad juju I've had a few days off the bike....this last set of pics was Christmas Eve. And sooooo........






You might wonder, what does one think about when on a loooong ride out there all by one's self? Well, to give you an idea of some of the thoughts firing through my head on a typical winter training ride, I've compiled this short list. And remember - this is only a smattering of life's many problems being solved:














  • How DO you spell antidisestablishmuntarianism? No, that's not right....


  • I think I like yellow better than red.......nooooo........nope - I like red better.

  • I wonder how much those little troll dolls actually cost to make. Cause the last one I bought seemed a little expensive.


  • .....................I hear crickets.................that's impossible.......it's December...


  • When I look down at my nose there is an optical illusion that there are two of them.


  • Be the gas pedal............Beeeee the gas pedal.









  • Does a true analysis of capitalism reveal that the contradictions within capitalism will bring about it's own end? Hmmm......

  • Man I really got a little crazy with the ol' PBJ the other day.

  • When I was dancing around the house like nature boy last week, I.........I wonder if anyone saw that....

  • Monkey......Monkey......when you say that a lot it starts to sound really weird. Monkey. Monkey....monkeeey....monkeeeee.......listen - monkey..monkey....monkey.
  • When the Write Brothers first flew, I wonder if they knew to wear seatbelts....

  • If I were a bug, I would DEFinitely be a praying mantis.












I'm starting to return from the juju of the bad food........and onward we go.




No comments: