It's rather uncommon to face total gridlock in the middle of a national forest up at 10,000ft.
But it has been known to happen...
You know, I'm really really glad that I found a sport where the training is more fun than the racing..


Besides, with views like this, it's easy to keep coming back...

......To yet another one of those totally obvious trails in the repertoire...

In European road racing (a la' the Tour) a climb that's difficult enough to be rated beyond the 1-5 category scale is deemed HC, or, "beyond category."
Their version...

Our version...
I've got no less than 7 races in the next 3 and-a-half-weeks. So I really need to do a better job of keeping it up..right. Cause, according to some, there's nothing worse than a gremmie out of control...


2 comments:
R.I.P Jam Master Jay.
He's the better of the best les' believe he's the baddest.
Post a Comment