
We've started up with the Tuesday night rides again.
Those gasket-blowing, short-duration tests designed to rip the legs off the poor souls from which they came.
And let me be the first to reveal: you may think you're training hard over the winter, but when some of Colorado Springs's "A-listers"show up it can be a rude awakening.

The first "all-out" training effort of the year can be a bit like confidently showing up for a final exam, and blankly staring down at the first question while it blankly stares back.

With the 2008 Mountain States Cup season opener four very short weeks away, I've got to go from 0-60 in record time. True, my type of race courses don't come for another 4 months, but that doesn't mean I can just ease into things.
Cause when you high dive into spring, it's bound to hurt - no matter what.

I'm outta here. I've got studying to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment