My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twowheeledworld.com
and update your bookmarks. See you in a second!

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Deception of Perception...






Oil is skyrocketing......the stock market is tumbling......corn as food, or corn as fuel.......the midwest is under water.....the Earths' storms are getting stronger.......I can't eat a frickin' tomato.....








Like my Dad always told me....... "......eeeeeeeeeeaaasy...."


















.......I am many things, but what I am not is qualified to be dishing out life lessons. But in these trying and most uncertain of times, ones' perception of the world is what defines them.

















How you choose frame life is up to you....
















Ones' interpretation is what blends the very threads of our existence into something meaningful. Too abstract? Naaah....





















I don't mean to get all tie-dyed on you, but think about it: I found my blow-off valve long ago.........


















Have you found yours?







No comments: