So, whilst I was heavy in the purple haze of a Rocky Mountain wildflower weekend, the rest of the team was busy actually getting work done.
And If you've been reading this blog long enough you'll know that I employ a stunt double for my more dangerous work. Well, last weekend the stunt double put another notch in the ol' bedpost by successfully defending his Stars N' Stripes jersey.
He won the Mens 50+ Marathon National Championship, in Breckenridge, again, bringing his national championship tally to 3, with no sign of slowing down.

Well, he wasn't the only one out there on July 4. Congrats to he and the three other ProCycling team members for their well-earned podium spots at the race. I'm constantly reminded of how I neeeeed to do this race. Maybe next year I'll toughen up for the 4+ hour smackdown. After all, for as much as I like seeing red, why not see it for 4 hours instead of just 2?
Congrats~!

No comments:
Post a Comment