I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "Kill Your Television." I saw another one the same day: "I had a life but my job ate it." .......I've got my own opinions on that.
Nature's television set..........and I am one serious couch potato....


The Mrs. reaches for the sky....

Someone who, just a few short years ago timidly picked her way down each descent, now confidently tries to hammer out each last millimeter of suspension travel...

Someone who, just a few short years ago timidly picked her way down each descent, now confidently tries to hammer out each last millimeter of suspension travel...

It must be August cause there just aren't that many days you can be at 11,200ft and be in shorts; comfortably. Preriding this weekend's race course, seductive singletrack at the summit was comfort, enough...

And to the neighborhood kid who made me smack the pavement last week at 25mph, grinding to a stop;
you owe me...

1 comment:
awesome!
Post a Comment